Announcing … the 2020 Indiana Middle & High School Story Map Competition. The theme for this year’s competition is “Mapping Indiana: Nature, Culture, and Diversity”. There are 10-$100.00 gift cards for the top 10 entries!!! Deadline is May 6. 2020 guidelines
– See five of the 2019 story map finalists at https://geni.iupui.edu/?news=in-arcgis-online-story-map-competition-results-top-5
– Students and educators can obtain a FREE-to-you ArcGIS Online account from ESRI at https://www.esri.com/en-us/industries/education/schools/schools-mapping-software-bundle (scroll down a bit and complete the application; should take 3-4 days to receive your account information).
– For a guide to building Story Maps at http://storymaps-classicqa.arcgis.com/en/app-list/?fbclid=IwAR0beJK6eIZUWaovd-YPalACGoWMJgmzPJ3oKtDK3cOPx_ix-McrZ2t8e3k.
– For a visual feast of various PROFESSIONALLY created Story Maps at http://storymaps-classicqa.arcgis.com/en/gallery/?fbclid=IwAR3ZrLgeCcT0-LkuAhZovdhauU4gf9Zj7IdKMgs2z9CpkVXNr_LFsleIPZM#s=0.
– For the Mapping Indiana: Cartography in Schools Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2467716709977131/.